LaHoChi (pronounced lah hoe chee) is a spiritual energy with very high vibratory frequencies that can be used in a powerful hands-on healing energy technique. It has similarities to Reiki but the way to channel this energy and to lay on hands to transfer the energy of Light/Love is fundamentally different. LaHoChi functions at the level of the 14th, 15th and 16th of the Higher Chakras, located above the head, using connection between the Heart and the Divine Source allow to anchor the Higher Self in the physical reality.
- La refers to the Light, the love and the wisdom originating from the elevated frequencies of Light.
- Ho refers to the movement of the energy.
- Chi is the life power; the universal life energy.
This spiritual energetic laying-on-of-hands healing method originates with the healing energies of Ascended Master Lao Tzu who was known as the “reluctant sage”. Born in China approximately 2500 years ago he lived a simple, contemplative life and served as a custodian of the Imperial Archives of the Chou House in Loyang for at least 50 years. During his times at the archives, he kept to himself and was considered a recluse and mystic with a deep inner wisdom rarely surpassed by anyone. In his fine book “Seven Masters, One Path” John Selby says of Lao Tzu. “It seems that all his life he walked his walk but didn’t much talk any talk.”
LaHo-Chi was brought forth by oral transmission on May 15, 1991, in Santa Monica, California, through a Western spiritual teacher named Satchamar, a long-term disciple of the holy man Sathya Sai Baba of India.
LaHo-Chi gives access to a greater understanding and use of the Universal Energy of Life for oneself, as well as an ability to help others by enabling us to access subtle healing energies at elevated frequencies and to integrate these to open the path to a multidimensional consciousness. LaHo-Chi brings in, by its nature, a very high frequency of Light which restructures and balances the subtle bodies of Being, especially when a trauma occurred in the emotional body.
Therefore, LaHo-Chi is one of the highest frequencies of healing light currently transmitted which, coupled with the intentions of the spirit world and human beings, allows energy to move wherever it needs to go. It can be used for the care of the earth, humans, animals and plants. Anyone can learn this simple healing technique. It is through practice and opening of your own channels that you will become more and more competent.
During a session the healer will invoke the LaHo-Chi Master or Universal Life Source, a preliminary prayer is said to maintain a Seal of Protection around both healer and receiver. Healing is always performed with respect for the recipient’s free will and can be used alone or in combination with other methods of healing.
This protection opposes vibrational disturbances and protects the healer and recipient from negative energies released during healing. As with other vibratory healing methods, both the healer and the recipient receive healing treatment during a LaHo-Chi session.
The recipient lies down fully dressed, apart from shoes, on a massage table with a light blanket covering them so they don’t get cold. The healer has five basic specific positions where he places his hands on the receiver's body; the head, torso, arms, hips, legs and the heart.
An experienced healer is intuitive and lets himself be guided to channel the healing energy to one or more specific areas to where it is most needed. LaHo-Chi can be used on its own or in combination with other types of healing. A session usually takes between 45 minutes and an hour depending on the needs felt by the healer.
Since energy has no limit in time and space, LaHo-Chi sessions can be done remotely. A session starts with a short telephone interview. The recipient then lies down at home while the healer connects to the LaHo-Chi Master and channels the light energy. As it is not uncommon for the person to fall asleep during this treatment or shortly after, it is usually better to do it either at the end of the day or on a day off.
Whichever type of session you choose, the healer is committed to the utmost confidentiality.
Everybody has an energy field around them, however, it can become depleted and sometimes it is breached. LaHo-Chi repairs and enlarges the energy field by rebalancing the chakras. This in turn promotes a greater sense of wellbeing that can diminish health issues caused by emotional distress.
LaHo-Chi allows for self-treatment which can be a powerful tool to bring about deep healing in oneself. If you feel any kind of imbalance such as an emotional upheaval or a sore throat, you can use the four hand positions on yourself. Doing this on a regular basis is a wonderful way to maintain a balanced state of health and awareness.
I was introduced to LaHo-Chi by my teacher Didier Combé who is author of the book " LAHOCHI".
Didier has produced a very short video which explains LaHo-Chi. HERE
The benefits of LaHoChi:
Here is a non-exhaustive list provided by Elizabeth Patric (CHANDLER):
LaHoChi opens the 21 energy centers of the body or the system of meridian anatomy.
1.LaHoChi retires the energy field by repairing breaches, tears and damaged areas through a variety of influences including difficult birth, surgery, radiation, drugs, accidents, old and present wounds life, all types of trauma, environmental poisoning, negative programming and genetic tendencies.
2. Introduces color and health vibrations.
3. Improves, in the etheric field, such an acupuncture treatment.
4. Vibration charge floral and mineral essences.
5. Balances the circulation of the cranial fluid in the brain and balances the cerebrospinal system.
6. Open the 21 body energy centers or the meridian anatomy system.
7. Open blockages in subtle energy bodies.
8. Open and clean the chakra system.
9. Realigns body structure such as a multidimensional grid system that maintains the body in its integrity.
10. Unlocks electrical blockages in the body's energy, similar to a network of links between cellular memory and the physical body, so that information can pass freely.
11. Enlarges the energy field.
12. Place the divine memory in the outer layer of the energy field which will transmit the divine memory to the whole body.
13. Place the divine memory in the etheric field in order to heal the imbalances.
14. Activates the body of light.
15. Accelerates healing and spiritual gifts.
16. Achieves the highest possible states of meditation or awareness for each person in the present moment.
- LaHo-Chi is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment, any advice contrary to this is a severe violation of ethics and moral obligations.
- LaHo-Chi is not a religion, sect or movement; administering care and teaching LaHo-Chi is open to everyone regardless of their origin or convictions.
- As it operates with the highest of integrities it does not impose any of its beliefs as freedom and respect are intrinsic to
Last edited: 22/04/2019